Sunday, December 5, 2010

Casual Friday + Shopping!

Hi everyone,
Friday was casual clothes day again, this is what I wore:

Casual Friday Outfit
Top - Dotti; Cardigan - Temt; Black Skinny pants - Living Doll; Jewellery - Etsy Heart Bracelet and Mimco Curb Chain Bracelet

I haven't been able to fit into those pants for over a year, so I was really happy to be able to get back into them again!

I got a few new things this week - some bottoms for work, a few cardis and a top from Sportsgirl!

Jeans West cardigan - $20 (with $20 off birthday voucher)
Jeans West cardigan - $24 (with 40% Off Storewide offer)

Sportsgirl was having 20% Off Storewide on Thursday, so I picked up the short sleeve knit that I had my eye on a while ago.

Sportsgirl Knit
Cropped pants - All from Target
The far left ones are a kind of black and white fine check/weave pattern (but the look grey in the picture), the middle pair are just plain black and the far right are grey and in a more slim, tapered leg style.  I think I will get a lot of wear from these this summer and they were all very inexpensive.  One pair (can't remember which one) was $39, the other two were around $20.  All were marked as $45 - I love shopping at Target when things just randomly scan at a lower price!!

I also got this skirt from Target, it was marked at $39 and scanned for $20!

Target Skirt

It's hard to tell, but it has some panelling detail at the sides.  It's a longer length as well, about knee length which is good because I'll be able to wear it in Summer without stockings, without showing too much leg.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.