Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Blog

Given that I have exams coming up in around a week I am naturally not studying and therfore procrastinating by making this blog.  Having said that, I don't really want to fail my exams so I will probably be back after they have finished.  Not quite sure what I will post about, most likely random fashion/makeup/perfume related ramblings.  Maybe I'll talk about my perfume collection first....we'll see.

Other things which may appear on this blog:
 - cooking (vegetarian recipies, baking)
- craft activities (I used to be really into crafting but I never seem to find the time anymore, but this is something that I would like to get back into)
- fitness/exercise (I have recently finished the C25K program and would like to continue running/jogging and hopefully be able to participate in some kind of fun run type events next year)
- whatever else pops into my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.