Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tag Questionnaire

For my first real post (still procrastinating), I thought I'd give this tag questionnaire a go.  Seems to be floating around the "blogosphere" (hate that word, lol!) of late.

Face
01. Cleanser: Whatever is on special at the supermarket haha! I don't stick to a particular one.
02. Toner/lotion: A Garnier one at the moment.
03. Cream/moisturizer: Trilogy Rosehip Vital moisture cream or something like that.
04. Facial mask: None
05. Exfoliator: Tend to try different ones, a 10.0.6 one at the moment.
06. Make-up remover: I'm lazy so I use Nivea cleansing facial wipes.

Body
07. Shower gels/soaps: Dove soap or similar non-soap bar
08. Body lotions/creams: Nothing really.  Summer is coming so I might start using a gradual tanning one again soon.
09. Anticellulite/firming treatment: None
10. Body exfoliator: None, just use one of those glove things.
11. Hand cream: The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter
12. Lip balm or lip treatment: Currently trying to use up Nivea Light Kiss (would not recommend at all!!!  It seems to separate or do something else weird and goes all grainy and gross after about a week.  Remelting it in the microwave fixes it, but I don't really like having to do this every week or so).  My HG lip balm is Nivea Hydrocare.
13. Perfume: Currently trying to finish up a few almost empties: Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger, Romance by Ralph Lauren and Princess by Vera Wang.  I really like Princess and have a back up of it.
Hair
14. Shampoo/conditioner: Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo and Conditioner
15. Mask or other treatments: Herbal Essences Long-term Relationship mask

Make-up
16. Foundation: Mixture of NYX Liquid Makeup and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, both in the lightest shades.  The NYX one is too light and a little bit pink and the Bourjois one is too dark and yellow so I mix them together to get a good match.  I'm trying to spend less on makeup so I'm trying to be more creative about using up products which don't really work for me.
17. Powder: Covergirl pressed powder (the only "drugstore" brand that makes anything light enough for me).
18. Blush: Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Soft Mauve - trying to use this up and it's taking FOREVER!!!!  I like that this blush is a mauve-y shade (as opposed to pink) as I have very pink toned skin anyway and some pink blushes can make me look a bit clown-ish.
19. Mascara: Coverbirl Lashblast Length in Black Brown or Bourjois one in black (can't remember the name but it's a lengthening one)
20. Lipstick/lipgloss: Varies
21. Eyeshadow: Varies, but I have been very CBF with eyeshadow as of late.
22. Eyeliner: I often don't bother with eyeliner, especially if I'm wearing brown mascara and going for a more natural look, but I do like the Revlon Luxurious Kohl liners.  I'm also trying to teach myself to use liquid liner.  I have a Maybelline felt tip one (the texta type ones) and a Prestige one (also a felt tip, but one that dips into a pot/bottle/whatever of the liquid liner).  I am so uncoordinated at applying it.  I'm pretty sure I've watched more than a dozen Youtube tutorials and I still suck at it.  *sad face*

And because this quiz missed out on a few products that I use on a regular basis...
Concealer: Maybelline stick concealer
Colour corrector: Red Earth four colour pallette
Face primer: Covergirl Olay primer
Eye primer: Art Deco eyeshadow base
Makeup brushes: I use Eco Tools brushes for my face and for eye makeup I have a few of the Manicare Artiste brushes as well as a Stila brush.
Under eye cream: just finished a Natio Ageless one which I really liked and have moved onto a L'Oreal Revitalift one.
Pore strips: Biore Pore strips.  I would like to try the homemade ones on Michelle Phan's Youtube, but I'm a vegetarian so I'm not really keen on slathering gelatin all over my face.  Maybe during my holidays I might try this with agar instead of gelatin to see if it has similar results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.