Monday, October 25, 2010

NOTD: Ulta3 Envy Nail polish

I love this nail polish!  Up close and in the bottle it has a kind of gold/bronze tone (sorry, I’m really bad at describing colours), but from further away it looks more silver.  What do you think?  In any case, I really like it.  This is three coats plus top coat.

My sister described this as "super robotic and futuristic" and then asked me if I was familiar with over 600 dance moves...hahaha, Eurotrip reference!  I love that movie.  Anyways, moving on to the pictures....

First pic is with flash, second pic is without. Please excuse my super short nails, I had a few broken nails so I filed most of them right down.
With flash.
Without flash.






2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.