Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Outfit

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend!  Here is what I wore to uni today:

Top - Forever New; Jeans - Levis; Shoes - Witchery; Bracelet - Etsy
I purchased the top from Forever New a few weeks ago, I love the cute bow detail.  Tops like this are great for uni as you can feel a bit girly and dressed up without looking over the top.

Forever New bow detail top
I'm about to redo my nails with Ulta3 Cocoa Bean again - love this colour so much!!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I almost purchased that top the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love forever new and their bow styles! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading and commenting ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.