Monday, January 10, 2011

NOTD: Ulta3 Cocoa Bean

Hello everyone!

I know it's been ages since I've done a nails post.  I have been keeping my nails manicured but due to my spending ban, I didn't have any new colours to show you.  I haven't finished my ban, but a lovely friend from uni bought two Ulta3 polishes for me - Cocoa Bean and Earl Grey.  I put Cocoa Bean on tonight and am looking forward to trying Earl Grey later in the week!

Ulta3 Earl Grey and Cocoa Bean
Ulta3 Cocoa Bean
This was three coats.  I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow in sunlight, I the flash washed out the colour a little (it's darker in person).

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Do you like the colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it, but does you think it suits my skin tone? I think it would work as a work appropriate neutral that isn't pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh totally jealous you got those two colours! im fully on the hunt haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.