Thursday, November 18, 2010

EOTD: Maybelline Almond Truffles Trio

This was my eye makeup look for today, just a very subtle, neutral eye using Mayelline's Almond Truffles trio.  I'm not 100% sure that I like the look of the flesh coloured liner in the waterline.  I think it looks ok from afar but up close it looks a little weird.  I like the liner on the upper lid to be quite subtle so I stay as close as possible to the lashes and then blend it a little with a pencil brush.

Neutral eye using Maybelline Almond Truffles trio
Products used:
Primer - Art Deco eyeshadow base
Lid colour - Maybelline Almond Truffles lilac shade
Crease colour - Maybelline Almond Truffles brown shade
Brow highlight and inner corner -  Maybelline Almond Truffles lightest shade
Upper waterline and lashline - Revlon Luxurious Kohl liner in Rich Mink (brown)
Lower waterline - Stila Kajal liner in Topaz
Brows (not really pictured) - Revlon Colourstay Brow Enhancer in Blackened Brown
Mascara - Covergirl Lashblast Length in Black Brown

Products used
Thanks for reading!

P.S. I have started a little poll in the side column for you to let me know what kinds of things you are interested in reading about on my blog.  I am new to blogging and am open to trying different kinds of topics.  If there's something you'd be interested in reading about that isn't listed in the poll or if you have any other suggestions/comments/constructive criticism, feel free to send me an email: thelovelygangster(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.