Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter Seven Part I + Outfit of the Day

Hello again,
today after work I went over to Westfield Doncaster to see the first part of Harry Potter 7 with some friends.  I read the book when it came out, but haven't re-read it since so I was a little bit lost and kept asking which character was which, who was evil etc.  I'm not really a movie guru or anything, but I thought overall it was pretty good, especially the special effects.

There were heaps of really little kids in the cinema though, like 5 and 6 year olds.  There is no way I would have gone to a movie like that when I was that little!!

For today's outfit, I wore the pleated black cami top that I purchased a few weeks ago from Jeans West.  No picture because I couldn't get a good one, so here is a reminder of what it looked like.

Image sourced from www.jeanswest.com.au
While we were at Doncaster I stopped by the Estee Lauder counter in DJ's to pick up a sample of the fragrance Beautiful.  I'm not really a fan so I'll probably give it to my mum, haha!  I think most of Estee Lauder's fragrances are for a more "mature" target audience anyway.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.