Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NOTD: Australis Liquid Gold

Today's nail polish is Liquid Gold by Australis.  The bottle boasts "Best Formula Ever!" and "Streak Free".  I'm not 100% sure I agree with this - it went on quite gluggy and streaky.  It dried a little better but I think you can still see the brush streaks.  I would describe this as a beige toned gold, rather than a yellow, brassy gold, which is perfect for me as I'm not really a fan of yellow toned gold colours.

Pictures:

With flash - I think this pic looks more yellow than it is in real life.

Without flash (it's getting dark outside so I couldn't get a decent pic, sorry) - this one's really blurry but I think it this is closer to how the colour appears in person.

 Also, good news, another Project 20 Pan item has bitten the dust - a Body Shop Body Butter.  I will include pics and thoughts on this in my next post as my camera died after taking the pictures of my nails. This brings the running total to five items which I means I am one quarter of the way through!

Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.